springes

Decision for floor tiles

Sophia
6 years ago
I’m going through a bathroom renovation and have most of the major decisions sorted apart from the floor tiles. I’ve opted to go for a Wet System Wall&Déco wallpaper, low profile stone resin shower tray and glass panel screen. I want the wallpaper to standout and keep the floor simple but complementary. So not a brilliant white but softer with maybe a grey element. I’ve been drawn to an hexagonal shape either mosaic or mid size but now thinking of having a larger tile to be more clean lined.
I also don’t want the room to be made smaller with the wrong tile choice either. The room is just under 7msq with high ceilings with room for shower, freestanding bath and double vanity (toilet is separated).

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.