nerysmorton

How to add to bedroom furniture

nerysmorton
6 years ago
Hi,
I’m in need of some furniture advice! Our 2 double wardrobes, don’t fit well in the alcoves of our new house.
At the moment the remaining space is filled with another single wardrobe, and it doesn’t look good!
I guess the same colour/style/height in a single wardrobe instead in that space would work, but I’ve not been able to find one.
Just wondering if there is another okay option to fill the space, perhaps something shorter in a different material or colour (glass fronted/grey metal/white wood)? I was thinking perhaps if it had more of a cabinet than wardrobe look would look less jarring. All the rest of the bedroom furniture is from the same set, so hard to add anything in that complements them.

I do need the storage and it would be a shame to have it as dead space. I could perhaps get a chest for storage, and fill the space another way, but not sure how, I guess plant or lamp are the obvious things.

Any advice gratefully received!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.