darryltovey2

House Exterior - Half Render/Half Brick - Paint Options

darryltovey2

Hi Everyone

I am trying to modernise my house and have so far done much of the interior.

I have had the drive done in grey, replaced the facade under the window in white and painted the inside of the porch in white.

I wanted to paint the render a light grey, but not sure how it would look against the red/brown bricks.

I wanted something a little different the usual white render that everyone seems to have, but perhaps this is the choice for a reason.

Would painting the house white be a better option and perhaps painting inside the porch a light grey.

The shutters and the house itself are the only things that are cream and need updating to match the modern look I'm trying to go for:

Cheers

Darryl