beth_lemin

Kitchen Flooring Help! Butchers block and cream.

Beth Lemin
6 years ago

I am struggling to find a kitchen floor I like. I fell in love with slate but have realised it requires a bit of upkeep which I dont have the time or effort to do, therefore I've been trying to find something similar that is porcelain, LVT etc. However I cannot find something that I love, and have began to doubt even using a slate effect at all. I am looking for advice as to what people think will go well in the kitchen/dining room. It gets a decent amount of light through the patio doors/window (east facing I believe) so I'm not against something dark (I was looking at black slate after all) but have began to wonder if a lighter colour would go better. I have attached photos (excuse the mess). Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!

Comments (27)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.