islandbathroomsandkitchens

Your Vision, Our Expertise... The Ultimate Dream Bathroom

Island Bathrooms & Kitchens
10 years ago
last modified: 10 years ago
All the way back in 1981, near a now long-gone traffic ‘island' in Bournemouth, Island Bathrooms was born. Fast forward over 3 decades and we are now one of the oldest and largest independent bathroom retailers in the South. Now we might be getting on a bit, but we've learnt a lot about bathrooms over the years, and just as much about our customers.

And whilst we'll be the first to admit it sounds a bit cliched, there really has never been a better time to invest in your bathroom. Choice has never been greater, and prices have never been lower. Our customers want a bathroom with added wow-factor; a sanctuary that is beautiful and practical, whether it's a small en-suite or a multi-purpose family bathroom.

We believe everyone should be able to afford a bathroom with wow-factor, and with our large (and getting-larger!) product range and low prices year-round, now they can. We supply over 50 of the top bathroom brands at the lowest prices guaranteed.

We also source and sell many of our very own top quality bathroom ranges complete with long guarantees, beautiful design touches and generous helpings of wow-factor. Lovely. Read more about us, or check out some pictures of our Bournemouth bathroom showroom, and our Salisbury bathroom showroom.

Visit our website: www.islandbathrooms.co.uk
Join us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/islandbathrooms
Follow us on Twitter @Islandbathrooms

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.