huntsmore

Before & After - Kitchen Renovation in West London

Huntsmore
5 years ago

Huntsmore designed and built this traditional kitchen for this project in Shepherd’s Bush.

The kitchen was tired and had a poor layout that was not practical for the client...

Before:

The cooker and the sink were switched around so that the kitchen had a better flow - with a large Belfast sink installed to go with the traditional shaker style kitchen and an impressive black Smeg range cooker fitted to add to the traditional style.

The kitchen is reasonably small so it was decided that open wooden shelving would be installed instead of wall cabinets. This gives the illusion of more space, but also makes a feature out of the crockery, individualising the kitchen. The shelves were made out of scaffolding boards that we sanded down and varnished to compliment the traditional look.

Fired Earth travertine tiles were installed on the floor and their white ‘Suede’ metro style range on the walls.

Both the design and build phases combined took just over three weeks! What do you think of the finished kitchen?

After:

Coningham Road · More Info

Check out the full project here.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.