noviceatthis

Can anyone advise me on water features for this rockery please?

design novice
5 years ago

Hi there

I would like to install a water feature on my rockery. I have a central part to the rockery which is the main view from the window (the garden is very uphill) and I would love to have a water feature of some sort in the centre replacing the central pot with the hebe in it.

I asked a landscaper and he thought it would be nicer to have running water coming down the sides of the rockery into a reservoir which would be sunk into the soil instead. Having looked at Google for images, most of these pondless style waterfalls are on solid stone rockeries and I am not sure it would work around an area that has a lot of soil. What are your thoughts?

I also toyed with the idea of a pond in a pot with a small fountain. I am not sure if I could get away with a regular pond in the space as it is quite small and that is where the outdoor table goes as well!

I have attached pics of the centre and the side parts and would be really grateful for any suggestions. Many thanks

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.