houzzuk

Win a £500 Garden Trading Shopping Spree! CLOSED

HouzzUK
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

THE COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED

The clever people over at Garden Trading are launching a brand new, limited edition doormat later this year and they're now turning to you, Houzzers, to help them choose which design to go ahead with.

How to enter:

To enter, simply vote for your favourite doormat design and post a comment, telling us which doormat you voted for and why. You must also follow Garden Trading's Houzz profile. The competition closes at midnight, Sunday 13th May.

Prize:

One winner will be chosen at random and will win a £500 Houzz Shop voucher to spend on Garden Trading's amazing product selection, which includes everything from vases, storage solutions, lighting and outdoor furniture.

So let's get going and cast your vote for Cow Parsley, Mistletoe or Snowflake! The most voted for doormat will be made available for sale by Garden Trading by October 2018, unless unforeseeable circumstances prevent the sale of this design.

By entering this competition, you agree to our Ts and Cs.

Cow Parsley
Snowflake
Mistletoe

Comments (605)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.