lola4723

Do I really need an architect?

lola4723
27 May, 2018
I would be very grateful if anyone could please let me know if I can use an alternative professional to help me get my extension idea off the ground.

I have chosen an architect however I have been chasing for months now to get to drawing stage and as it’s already nearly June I feel it’s time to move it on with someone else.

I am reluctant to use another architect for two reasons. Firstly I have used one before and wasn’t impressed as the final ideas came from me and secondly I know what I want done I just need someone who can do the necessary drawings and present it to the council.

I was hoping to have the work done by September. Now it looks like it may be Christmas if I’m lucky.

Any ideas/advice please I need an additional two bedrooms asap!