tamp75

Patio advice please

tamp75
5 years ago
We’re moving on with our garden project & have cleared the lower part of our garden for some hard landscaping. Original idea was for gravel (cream / gold colour) but now wondering if it will be too much gravel & whether we should add some form of patio? Although with furniture, raised beds, pots, etc I think it will break up the space enough.
Also thinking a patio would be better for table & chairs than moving about on gravel. But having read the various Houzz stories on patios, I’m beginning to panic. Sandstone would have been my choice but now wondering if limestone would be better? Also undecided on shape - square, rectangular, circle?
Any opinions would be appreciated please - especially if you’ve gone for particular patio type & wished you hadn’t! Thanks.

Comments (25)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.