xxlalxx

Small Vanity for Bedroom

Laura
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I'm making my own mini dresser (my husband stole the space above the drawers for a tv pffft) I'm looking for a round mirror, not sure about styling rules. Should the mirror diameter always be less than the shelf/mantel/table? If so is there a rule of thumb on by how much either side? Or can it be equal to (which I doubt?).

I will have two chunky walnut floating shelves 60cm long. I have some brown ikea wicker baskets which I've sprayed with a clear/gold sparkle varnish to brighten them up. The shelves will be spaced so that there's slide in neatly. I've attached a photo of what I'm aiming for.

So am I looking for a 40cm or a 50cm round mirror? I don't know ... im thinking modern simple style maybe antique bronze to tie in with the warmth of the walnut wood in the room. Ive also included a photo of an antique mirror i own. Maybe that would be nice?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.