jayne_hunt87

Cladding inside and out

J C
5 years ago

I am currently looking for cladding ideas to flow from inside the house to outside, something like this.

My floor is going to probably be a mottled grey, it doesn't have to be the same as this, but just wondered what options there were or people could suggest. Instead of bifold I have sliding door and the wall will be flush once open.

Any suggestions? On the wall inside will be a TV, on the one outside where the chair is currently inset, mine won't be. it will sit in front.

Any advice welcomed, I know there are cladding companies or materials that are thin and light to put on top of walls, but it does need to be suitable for inside and out, as my floor tiles are also flush and the same inside and out. thanks

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.