viviennecrowe

Garden overhaul

Viv Bristow
5 years ago
I need some inspiration! Completely ripping out the garden and starting again. Have built this large out house at the end of the garden, which will be rendered and painted and want to put a patio with room for table and chairs and a built in bbq area in front of it. Was thinking at the front of the garden, the house end, will do another seating area/pagoda area outside window but really, other than that I have no clue when it comes to design/patio colour/whether to add a path/how to design plant areas etc. Looking at Houzz pics but so much to choose from I just need help with the basic layout and design. As always, money is a factor but can afford basic new patios, grass, plants etc. Thanks for your help.

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.