patrick_buckley4

best shower over tub setup for bathroom shared by teens and toddler

Patrick Buckley
5 years ago

I have a bathroom that has a shower over tub at one end that goes the full width of the room (~62" long tub and 32" wide) The center line of the toilet is about 20" from edge of tub so there really is not a lot of room to separate out the shower, which I think would be best solution if it was possible. My question is what is best shower over tub setup for young kids (1-2 years) who also share the bathroom with a 16 year old girl?

I was thinking of doing a ceiling mount shower head (to make things feel less cluttered) and a shower wand for bath times. I like the idea of a partial glass divider but worry it will get in the way of bath time. I am not a fan of curtains but that might be my only option. Any advice/thoughts from people who are in similar situation?

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.