webuser_543717598

Luv the d7

HU-543717598
5 years ago
Would like to know if we can purchase anywhere in Australia? If so, price please. If not available in Aus, would like to know where we can purchase?
Rocal D7 Wall Mounted Wood Burning Stove · More Info

Comments (2)

• PRO
    Fireplace Products
    5 years ago

Hello, we have asked the question to Rocal for you if they have any Australian dealers where you will be able to purchase the product, so will confirm once we have heard. If not then we do offer international shipping, and would be able to send this item to you. As soon as we have heard from Rocal, we will be intouch. If easier we can continue the conversation over email sales@fireplaceproducts.co.uk thanks Reece

• PRO
    Fireplace Products
    5 years ago

Hello, so i have confirmed with Rocal and they do not have a dealer in Australia at present, so we would be able to supply you. please contact us at sales@fireplaceproducts.co.uk so we can quote you. Thanks Reece

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.