seasonsincolour

Need bathroom designer asap - 2 small bathrooms

Seasons in Colour
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

This post is for Houzz Pros

I am looking to renovate two bathrooms in my home which will be professionally shot and shared in a national printed magazine and on award winning Seasons in Colour across its social media accounts (and quite possibly here on Houzz and Apartment Therapy too).

I am looking for an interior designer or bathroom fitting company with an in-house design team to help me with the following:

• prepare bathroom plans so I can include them on the print and blog.
  • get ideas about the look and feel of the rooms
  • get ideas about sourcing certain materials
  • if possible, visit the site (CR6 in Warlingham, Greater London) so we can shoot some photos and video.

In exchange for the above you will get:

• a finished project within the next 2 months (we're on a tight timescale) so you can quickly add it to your portfolio
  • Photography from the finished project, shot professionally
  • The bathrooms will be shared in a national magazine, the designer's name mentioned
  • The bathrooms will be shared in a series of posts on Seasons in Colour and across all my social media, the designer's name mentioned.

I will be working with a number of well known brands on this project who will also support on social media.

(If you are a brand interested in working with me on this project, please get in touch).

This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to add professional photography to their portfolio, is looking for exposure and is happy to contribute some of their time in exchange.

If this is of interest, please get in touch via email on info @ seasonsincolour. com

Here are some photos of the bathrooms in their current state

Bathroom 1

Warlingham detached home · More Info

Bathroom 2

Warlingham detached home · More Info

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.