webuser_71660

what would you use this garden area for?

Tani H-S
5 years ago
One project I’m currently cracking on with is the top of the garden - as that won’t be affected by the forthcoming building work and extension.

The whole of the back gets the sun all day as we are south facing and so does the top of the garden. It’s slightly sloping towards the house.

As it is, to the left side (near the large garage) is a 3.5m x 5 m hard standing and we have a metal gazebo there now with sliding roof.

To the right side I’ve dug out (mission ‘bluebell bulb removal ’ as it was horrendous and v wild.

(Domino pic is the view from the gazebo looking at the area I’m talking about) although the gazebo isn’t in the pics below. Just the view from the house. Will add it shortly.
Plan is to have slight raised borders around the current bushes/rockery stone edging and then the inside will have slate chippings to keep it low maintenance.

We really can’t decide what to use it for ie bench seating and a fire pit or dining area or area for sunbathing so ideas welcome?

Under the gazebo we have a sofa area but not sure if this move to outside the new extension and the dining table will go to the top??
What does everyone do?

Comments (17)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.