webuser_671590559161

Living/play/dining room design help

A
5 years ago
Hi! We have a small house with one reception room that serves as living room, dining room and play room. We’ve moved here recently and we want to redecorate. We’ll keep the laminate flooring as it’s expensive and new. It still has to serve as a room for three purposes but otherwise we’re open to suggestions on design/decoration. We like bohemian, Scandinavian, eclectic with modern touches. Mainly want a light but warm and inviting space family space.

I was thinking maybe we can buy a corner bench for the dining table. Change the wall colours (we definitely want this as they were painted light pink by previous owners, and we’re not pink people). Change the lamp shades. Add a rug around the sofa? Add a mirror above the piano? What else?
What colours and design would you go for?

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.