webuser_140802577

Awkward triangle living room furniture layout HELP

Elodie Jullien
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Hi,

We are going to move into a new rental apartment but we are struggling to think of a way of furnishing the main room because it is triangular. We wish to have:

° a kitchen area (dining table or bar table if possible) knowing that the kitchen is open to the living room

° a sitting area (sofa + armchair (if there is enough space) + coffee table + TV cabinet + library).

Unfortunately, we have no plans so we tried to be the most realistic in the drawing. We were thinking that maybe we could make a small kitchen / living room separation however we do not know if it is feasible. We also don't know what color to steer us on, however, we do not want to have a flashy flash color.

We do not have any furniture, so we are open to any suggestion for a design and modern design.

Do you have any ideas or advice for us please?

Thank you very much.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.