ellesee17

my holiday home has a dark kitchen I need CHEAP updating ideas!

lorna
5 years ago

the whole family enjoy cooking but here I do it because nobody else can cope with the poor lighting, and variable counter heights. it has a full height freezer and full height fridge -we only use one shelf of the freezer-so should swap for new combi fridge freezer and save space-maybe get a small bistro table in. it has a 2 door french door access and a large window. the window means there is a lower counter-if we replace the window with a smaller size the counter can be higher and may move the sink 45 degrees so its underneath the window. It has a low ceiling. Repainting the dark wood unit doors wont completely fix it -and thats a job I've been putting off for 5 years. I am taking a long break next summer so thats when I want to get stuck in -

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.