keswing

Sink & Tap Colour Concern

keswing

What do you think?

The designer of our kitchen is proposing we have an 1810 black cavaduo sink and purquartz matching tap (see images) in our new kitchen. He thinks it will tie in well with the quartz worktop we have chosen (see image) and the black oven microwave combination. I’m not 100% convinced and am concerned it may look too ‘matchy matchy’ rather than stylishly modern and I worry it may date quickly. I’m thinking simple brushed chrome sink and tap. Either way the sink will be under mounted. Am I being too conservative?

By the way, we’re aiming for a modern feel, the kitchen wall and base units will be Hacker Basalt Grey with aluminium trim and the central island mocha brown.

I've attached a picture of the kitchen layout although the colour of the units is not represented well and we won't be having lighting or chairs like those shown! Plus samples of the unit colours.

courbe curved spout purquartz' - Google Search · More Info

or

The 1810 Company Courbe Curved Spout Tap, Brushed Steel · More Info

8. Kitchen Products · More Info

8. Kitchen Products · More Info

8. Kitchen Products · More Info

8. Kitchen Products · More Info