leah_rodrigues

make my room pretty - layout and decor ideas needed

So here is my room.. sofas have finally arrived and my room is full again. I decided to add the feature wall (brave for me after years of white walls) which I love!!!! but, not sure about layout. I like the feel of positioning but concerned about the leather chair getting knocked by my little monkeys 3 years old and 9 months. The other end of room is play area with a reading chair and toy storage. I will tackle the room in two halves I think.

What would you change in the room?
What layout would you go for?
Mirror higher?
Suggestions for a new lower tv stand?
New ceiling lights??
Get rid of chest or should I move it to a corner?
Where can I put a picture shelves or artwork?

Going for the mid century modern minimal boho look.. suggestions advice help!!

Chairs were previously facing each other if you look at my previous thread but didn’t always feel relaxed having to face a guest face on.