catherine_hw

Radiator in understairs loo?

Catherine HW
5 years ago
Hello fellow houzzers, looking for a spot of advice please. As part of a bigger building project we are relocating our downstairs loo to beneath the actual stairs. (Current loo will be enlarged and turned into a utility). We’ll have underfloor heating in the utility and kitchen, which is at the back of the house just along from the new loo location. (It’s your typical Victorian terrace). So we’re thinking there is perhaps no need to put in a radiator in the loo; you don’t tend to spend too much (!) time in there and its (compact) location in the centre of the house with heated rooms / hallway around it should provide enough residual heat. Is this fair / correct / wrong? Anyone had experience of this and recommend either way? Would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks v much! Cat

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.