houzzuk

Houzz TV wants to feature your Houzz success story.

HouzzUK
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Houzz TV wants to tell your Houzz success story!

We’re looking for homeowners that hired a pro from Houzz such as an architect, contractor, designer, etc., or used the Houzz Shop extensively to furnish and decorate a recently completed project. It could be one amazing space or the whole house. We’re looking for great designs that changed the way you and your family live in your space, clever solutions and inspirational makeover stories that the Houzz community will want to share.

We’d love to hear from them at castingUK@houzz.com

Please include the following in your submission:

• Name
  • City
  • Email
  • Phone
  • Short Bio: Tell us about you and your family
  • Tell us what problem you solved and how it impacted your family’s life.
  • Tell us why you want to share your story and what the Houzz community can learn from it and consider for their projects.
  • Before and After Pics: Need several before and after pictures that clearly shows the transformation. Please send JPEG images as attachment.
  • Send to: castingUK@houzz.com

Below is a space we recently featured with really cool and practical design Kitchen Opens Up for a Wheelchair, and a Chef is Born!

Our Houzz: A Kitchen Widens for a Wheelchair, and a Chef Is Born · More Info

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.