webuser_354695045

Civil matter as property damaged by landowner

Denise Betts
5 years ago

In February this year during the snow we experienced I had no water for 3 days I came to realise that during the builing work that was being done ajacent to my property my water supply pipes had been dug up and damaged by the builder ,he reconnected the pipes leaving them exposed.

My water pipes run below his property, since this time my water pipes have been left above ground for the past months during which time there has been a vast amount of growth of weeds notweed shrubs beside ruble and rubbish.

I contacted the person in question and enquired about when he was going to repair the damage but he refused to answer,.

I am very concerned as I don't have access to the main stopcock as this has been covered with bricks and boulders leaving me with no access should there be a leak or any other problems .

I have failed to get any help or advice and don't know what to do next .

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Mrs Denise Betts

Comments (3)

• Mary Mary
    5 years ago
    Bump
  • Mary Mary
    5 years ago
    Hopefully someone on here will be able to help you
  • honeypoppet
    5 years ago

Have you spoken to Citizen's Advice Bureau? They should be able to help or at least point you in the right direction.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.