richard_johnson9815

bay window colour. white windows right decision?

Richard Johnson
Hi late 1950s house. In the process of doing it up slowly (4 years so far). So we have ordered a new front door and windows. Door we ordered is Anthracite Grey and windows will be white and they are due to be fitted mid August. So now we are doing this I’ve also decided to get facias, soffits and guttering change as the current colour is brown which personally I’m not a fan of. We have decided to go with Anthracite grey for facias, soffits and guttering to match the door. Now after talking to my mother I’m having doubts on weather the white windows will look odd or should of went with grey.
Also not sure what colour the bay window should be. Do I paint it do I get it rendered?
Thank you