jayne_hunt87

Advice for Bathroom layout needed, pretty please?

J C
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Please could anyone advise on a good layout for this room and rough sizes of what would work in it?

its for a downstairs bathroom, which needs a shower, sink and toilet only, plus light above or on the mirror by sink and room for someone to dry for when getting out of the shower. As its a downstairs bathroom shower doesnt have to be massive shower. In front of the the 2m36 sign is a corridor to the exterior of the house and an exterior side door, The door to the bathroom can be anywhere along this wall, but I need enough room to be able to open it etc. without banging sink and toilet or anything. On the wall saying 1m66 the only thing set in stone position wise is the toilet, which has the pipework already in place and is just to the bottom right hand corner along that outside wall. There is a small window above this which is quite small and high up on the window. Toilet wise, happy for just a normal toilet, sink would like wall hung with cuboard underneath, just not sure if I need it to be wide and narrow, or what size to make the best use of space. Shower wise, quite like rectangular, but not sure where opening should be, need tray and door to get in, dont want open walk in where the floor will get wet. struggling not only with layout, but sizes, colour everything, happy to have cheapish facilities, nice taps, and nice tiles to make a statement maybe with colour. Any advice gratefully received.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.