littlehousedream

What colour to choose for kitchen island?

littlehousedream
5 years ago

Really confused about what colours to choose. I like cornforth white for units and hague blue for the island. I have also seen some kitchen pics with moles breath kitchen island with cornforth white and it looks lovely too, more neutral so less risky. I would be interested to see island in worsted colour. I am after a more subtle neutral colour combination. Any ideas? I am attaching a pic of a floor tile that I like for the kitchen, and the colours from left to right are Worsted, corn forth white, Hague blue and moles breath. White colour is actually a sample of Silestone Blanco maple for work top. Want to achieve a neutral yet airy look. Also posting pics for my new built kitchen Diner . The island will be right in the middle, so don't think it will have direct light falling on it. Suggestions please, really in a dilemma

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.