sonal_tripathi88

Help with bench choice in family area

Sonal Tripathi
5 years ago

Hello, we have an extension which we use as living space. Under the TV, there is a media unit coming which is oak with gold legs. On the side perpendicular to the sofa is an alcove where the pipes etc for underfloor heating are kept which we use as some storage at the moment, but it's open.

For some seating apart from the sofa, we thought of buying a bench (see link below), which can slot in perfectly to the alcove and can be brought out when seating is required. Our walls are grey and decor is blue/yellow/grey etc but the bench (with matching gold legs to the soon to come tv unit) is velvet dark green and gold legs. Will this go in the room? Advice please!

Link for bench we like:

https://www.made.com/asare-upholstered-storage-bench-pine-green-brass

PS: Also any tips to hide the washing machine would be great! we have next to no room to manouvre it further inside and the carpenter does not have enough room to put a board in front :(

Thank you all

Sonal

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.