natural wood shelf for bathroom sink? Anyone make one?

Tani H-S
last year

I'm struggling to find a slimline floating bathroom sink unit in a warm mid wood (something to compliment a deep grey tile - like a mid walnut or orangy/warm oak) so I am looking to find someone who might be able to make one or advise on how to do it myself to make it waterproof for the en-suite room.

I thought a custom one would be better because then I have it very narrow by the shower door (where there is limited space) wider in the middle where the bowl will sit, then narrow down to the door. This means I have lots more shelf space and won't need an actual vanity unit with drawers in as such.

I'm in Lancashire - FY6 area if anyone can help? Or direct me to an online company? thank you!

Sorry for the poor image quality - just got them quickly off the net...