semitchell1

Please help me choose complementary colours for our bedroom!

Sophs
5 years ago
Hello, I'm hoping all you lovely houzzers can help with some design ideas! We've just bought a house that is very firmly stuck in the 90s so we're in the process of updating everything.
We've started with our bedroom/ensuite so we can have a little sanctuary to escape to. We've updated the ensuite and painted it F&B oval room blue, with a simple white suite and wood effect porcelain floor. We've painted the bedroom F&B Dove Tale, but I'm stuck on what colours will complement this warm neutral tone. It's a South West facing room.
What colour accessories do you think would work? I always veer towards blues (in decor and clothes!!) but not sure if it would work. I'd like the ensuite and bedroom to complement each other as well.
We will also be changing the carpet, probably to the light grey sample in the pic (although very open to other suggestions!)
Thank you in advance x
p.s please excuse the mess it's very much a work in progress!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.