ana_gota

Need decorating ideas with emerald green sofa

Ana Gota
5 years ago
Hi there! I need a bit of help with some decorating ideas.
I bought a lush emerald green sofa for our new house and I am partucularly keen on getting some good color combos for the living room.
The living room has a south facing window and the walls need a repaint. I was also going to go with hardwood floors to replace the laminate ones. Also looking to buy a pair of armchairs as well. Keeping the sofa in mind as a centrepiece what colors would you choose for the flooring, walls and armchairs?
I particularly like white walls/brass furniture/green sofa combination but don't shy away from bold stuff like black walls. Including wallpapers. And Art Deco/eclectic.
Below some images of the sofa and living room (there is no more furniture, the living room is empty at the moment).
Any ideas no matter how bold are more than welcome ♥️

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.