maybankwales

What type and style of window do you guys think would improve look?

last modified: 5 years ago

Hi guys,

as you may know we are preparing and setting budget for the renovation of our new home.

We have lots of ideas and plans, thanks to this brilliant site and help from you guys. One area I have noy budgeted for, but now realise I should is for the windows?

Once the outside has been rendered, I worried the windows will let the house down.

Do you think I should change just the top patterned part of the uPVC windows

or push the budget for new windows? And if so, im totally lost in the vast options of windows (timber is only type we wouldn’t consider).

Can you guys please help my decide? Any ideas no matter how small would be very appreciated :)

heres pic of house