edwinajarrad

what colour will go with these brown tiles for my bathroom cabinets?!

edwinajarrad
5 years ago
Hi everyone, been trying to do our house up on a budget, the bathroom has these brown tiles which I hate, already changed the paint in the room from brown to white...and the grouting from dark to light to try and brighten it up. Thought I’d try and make a feature of the cupboards so eyes were drawn to them instead of tiles-was looking at darkish blue/greys but would that go with the brown? I’m not sure it would and not great with matching colours! If it were just these tiles I’d use tile paint to make them white but this is only half the bathroom, the other side had bath and shower with loads and loads of the same tiles!!
Thanks everyone for your advice, any suggestions or if you’re able to photoshop my pic to show me your ideas that would be fab! Thanks so much :-)

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.