abbiele3

Living room wallpaper / toybox / decoration ideas??

ALee
5 years ago

Can anyone send me wallpaper ideas please!

In about a weeks time I'm starting to decorate my living room. I'm not doing much too much to it, just repainting, wallpaper on the chimney breast, new sofas.

Walls will be white, sofas grey. I already have purple cushions so possibly purple on the wallpaper? Or maybe not then I can change the cushions whenever? I dont know..

So any wallpaper inspiration would be appreciated.

Also, I have a 2 year old so if anyone has any suggestions for toy storage please show me, I'm thinking a large wooden box but not sure where to get one from and don't know if there's any better options to keep the room tidy.

OH and one other thing, if anyone could post a pic or two of ideas on decorating the walls (they're currently plain) like photos / canvas / hangings...

I'm gonna stop now I feel like I'm being advice greedy, it's my first time posting here lol

Thanks in advance!

(I don't currently have a photo to hand of the room, can post later, but its just a standard square room, not a lot going on lol)

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.