odele_davies

height issues in loft ensuite

Del27 York
5 years ago

We are at the beginning of a house renovation and in the process of building a loft ensuite. I'm panicking ever so slightly! We had originally planned to have an ensuite and dressing room (see photo of plan) but have decided to forego the dressing room and create a large ensuite instead. We have also decided to put the bed in the front of the window (which are installed and are now 2: one window either side of the bed). However, having been in the loft today (without wall insulation and plasterboarding) the height is very limited in this end of the room. The height at the apex is 2000m. The stud wall at the front of the house is only 950mm. My husband is 6ft. Ideally we'd like a bath, shower, wc and basin.

Does anyone have any clever/creative ideas for arrangement in order for my husband to use the room comfortably?

I'd be grateful for any advice!

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.