sarah_hanwell

Quooker Fusion tap vs other hot water taps

Sarah H
5 years ago
Is the Quooker tap worth the money? We had a new kitchen fitted at home. And a boiling/hot water tap was always going to be my treat.

We have had upstands on that limits us to any taps where the leaver needs to go backwards toward the wall. So I was limited to the Quooker and being the most expensive I reluctantly brought it. I then also found the Abode 3 in 1 where the leaver doesn’t go to the wall but that is in brushed nickel and I feel the tap is lovely but it’s just the colour as it looks a touch my bronze.

The Quooker cost £1,370 (with a cold water filter too)
The Abode cost £600

Big price difference is the Quooker worth it? Is your opinion go for the Abode and try to get over the colour difference between the plug waste (which is stainless steel).

Things I like about the Quooker is that it lights up. And looks neat. Although I did expect it to be taller.

I’m a perfectionist so want this just right but the Quooker price does niggle me to spend that much on a tap.

(Can return either tap with 30 days so brought both to compare looks)

First 2 photos are the Abode then the Quooker.

Help appreciated as you can tell I’m over thinking this decision. Thank you.

Comments (23)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.