mains fed rain shower for tall ceilings?

Tani H-S
5 September, 2018
Planning our next bathroom (the main one) and instead of a bath (which we never use!), we are going to be daring and go for a walk in shower instead

The room is 6’ x 7’4” with the shower on the 6’ wall. That wall will also have a window on it.

The shower area will be about 1600 wide so we wanted to put a shower head (rain shower) in the centre to make the most of the space, and a standard head on the side wall with the mains fed feed.

Trouble is, our ceilings are 2.75m high! Does anyone know of a supplier for such a head?

I’ve seen the ones you can fix on the wall that come up and over but if the window is in the way then it can’t be put in the centre ...