maryrea6

what do what to do about curtains on these windows

Helen Ferguson
5 years ago
I am getting floor length curtains made for these windows in our sitting room. As there is a long radiator running under both windows the 2 inside curtains (closest to each other) are going to sit out funny (I plan to have them tied back). The curtain maker suggests that using one long pole and getting one large pair of curtains made is better than 2 smaller pairs (ie a pair on each window). I don't know if I really like the idea of this although have never really seen it being done so maybe it looks good?Somebody has suggested using poles with extended brackets instead so that all the curtains will sit out further from the wall.

Blocking heat from the radiators is not an issue as we will be using a log burner. I am not interested in Roman blinds or short curtains either. Just wondering if anyone has similar or seen similar and what is the best solution? burner.

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.