lisa_araujo1510823

Bay window advice - Victorian terrace

Lisa de Araujo
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

I'm currently refurbishing the lounge in my city centre Victorian terrace with dark wood floors and F&B Ammonite walls/white woodwork. I can't now decide what window coverings to use. my preference would be white shutters, but the manufacturing time and expense are currently out of the question. What suggestions would Houzzers make for this north-facing room on a busy street?

Lounge · More Info

My style leans towards eclectic/mid century modern and there's a chrome Sputnick lamp hanging from the ceiling rose just out of shot as well as a dark red, rather oversized marble fireplace surround. My partner and I are photographers, so there will certainly be a selection of black and white photos going back on the walls along with a dark grey sofa, a grey and black geometric rug and a white stone pebble coffee table. The radiator is being replaced with a Victorian cast iron one and I have a GPlan teak side table and Ikea Ekenaset grey armchair.

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.