Your shopping basket is empty.

Rewire for smart home

James McGallan
30 September, 2018

Hi, i'm currently having my house renovated which includes a complete re-wire. I like my tech so thinking of having Cat6 cables run to every room (along with tv aerial cable). I want to hard wire in sonos speakers, tv's etc. Question is, in the rooms i'm not going to be using all the time, should i have more than 1 run to every room, do i have them ending at different areas/walls?

Whilst having the re-wire, can anyone offer any other things I should have put into each room?

Thanks in advance

Comments (2)
  • PRO
    AV Genie Ltd

Hi James, feel free to give as a call and we can have a chat through the options.

• PRO
    C2C Home Automation

Consider power point at TV points and Cat6 by bedsides and in storage areas (for wifi access points) if security and door entry are required, make provisions for those too. feel free to get in touch...

Need help with a Houzz order? Call us on 0808 164 9310 (8am - 5pm GMT excluding weekends)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience using cookies

By continuing to browse this site or use this app, I agree the Houzz group may use cookies and similar technologies to improve its products and services, serve me relevant content and to personalise my experience. Learn more.