Colour and flooring dilemma for grey and blue kitchen

Jo
last year
My first posting!
Help appreciated for a dilemma about our kitchen colour and design scheme.
We have had an extension built which will have a kitchen / diner / seating area.
We’ve ordered our kitchen which will have partridge grey units, an island in hartforth blue and white quartz worktops (Like the colours below)
I’m now completely tied up on how to bring it all together with paint colour, floor, splash back and accessories. We like a softer industrial look and hoping to add copper accessories (handles / lights etc) but not sure where to start to create the look. Currently thinking:

Walls - white (my husband thinks this will be too stark and show the dirt and that we need off white)
Floor - will have underfloor heating so although we should probably have tiles am leaning towards engineered wood floor to flow same material through from hall.
Splash back - not sure but possibly white metro tiles
Accessories- we have a wooden table and dresser and will look to get a sofa / chairs for the seating area (maybe mirroring the blue).

I’m keen to have a light welcoming space that also needs to stand up to a young family but having trouble visualising how it will all look.

Thanks in advance for any guidance.