bio_fires

What is your favourite autumn garden like?

Bio Fires
5 years ago
last modified: 5 years ago

Gardens add value to the house and to our well-being. They are an extension of our living space and enable us to stay grounded, connected to the nature and ourselves. Even when days get chillier, we still use our gardens as a place we retreat to recharge and breathe in the changes that are becoming more apparent in the nature, the trees, the plants, the air… And there is something so special about the autumn gardens.

While they may not be as refreshing and blooming as in the spring, there is something heart-warming about autumnal colours. They are not as bright as the colours of spring but they are still intense, and reflect the maturity, almost an acceptance and readiness of nature to let go of the expectations of the passing year.

Which of the following gardens is your favourite autumn garden and what makes it your favourite?

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.