clara_wolsey

Bedroom Layout and Design Help Needed

Clara Wolsey

Hi everyone,

We moved into our first home recently and are uncertain on how to layout and decorate our main bedroom. It’s a bit of an unusual shape which makes it feel like we’re wasting floor space, and it’s currently white and beige and lacks a bit of character. The only furniture we currently have for it is a Euro King size bed in the middle of the room, and 2 small bedside tables on either side.

We’re unsure on where to place a wardrobe, a dressing table (this would be nice but is not essential) and generally how to make the most of the space, so would appreciate any recommendations!

I’ve attached some photos below of how the bedroom used to look previously, as well as one of it empty and a floor plan.

Since we find the space quite dull, we’re thinking of painting the back wall (behind the bed) a dark grey or inky blue. Do you think this would suit the space?

Thanks in advance for your help!