cjeffreys22

Living room design ideas

cjeffreys22
5 years ago
I’m in the process of decorating our living room and will be changing several key pieces of furniture..... but I’m stuck for ideas.

We will change the leather sofa (need a new one less than 160cm wide, rug and coffee table (probably for a foot stall).

The blinds are being sprayed bright white (they are currently cream) and new Victorian decorative coving is being added.

We will in time add a fire surround (not sure what design and if we need to replace the stove?!)

The sideboards are new from Neptune and are a new addition (shingle in colour) and the walls are currently painted in shale (very dark grey) and shell (light creamy grey). We will be keeping our grey velvet sofa.

I would love some fresh ideas - maybe even add some other colours aside from grey! Also was thinking of adding curtains to make the room softer.

It’s a north facing room.

Any ideas to brighten up the room and make it more wow and ‘together’ would be grateful received.

Thanks so much. Claire.

Comments (19)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.