pcre

Where should I put a mirror in this bathroom?

pc re
5 years ago

Hello. I asked a question a few weeks back about tiles in our bathroom and got some helpful responses - thanks! We have decided to tile to halfway up the wall, with feature tiles to the ceiling on the wall behind the bath. My next dilemma for the bathroom is where I can put a mirror. The sink unit will go on the wall between 2 windows, but it will be offcentre. I have found a sink which is offcentre, so the basin can go on the right side, with the rest of the unit to the left under the window. I just don't know the best way to put a mirror above the sink - do I centre it between the two windows, which would mean it isn't central over the sink, or do I centre it as much as possible over the sink? On the plan the sink is too close to the bath so would need to move to the left a bit. Or any other constructive comments on the layout of the bathroom are appreciated!

Thanks for your interest!

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.