isabel_walter51

Bifold doors curtain/blinds dilemma - please help!

Isabel Walter
5 years ago

Hi,

I’m hoping for some help/advice for dressing the bifold doors in our kitchen/dining room. We recently redecorated and I wasn’t planning putting any window treatment on them but now it’s winter and dark I’m spooked by the whole goldfish bowl effect! We thought some lightweight dark blue linen curtains would work but because the door is on the left we’d need them to pull all the way to the right. But - I don’t think you can get single curtain poles that long (343cm, the drop is 240cm) - we’d need a bracket in the middle which would mean the curtains wouldn’t pull all the way across. Does anyone have any ideas? I’m open to anything! I’d thought maybe blinds instead (but we’d really rather not have anything powered), some kind of screen - even putting lights in the garden??!! Thank you! PS Please excuse the state of the room - she isn’t fully dressed yet!

Comments (18)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.