angiepooos

Desperate for help with lounge colour scheme

angiepooos
10 years ago
I need help. Excuse this picture my room looks a mess at the moment. I have two large sofas, which I can't afford to change. Also the floor isn't something I'm happy with - a dark red toned expensive laminate - but these are things I'm stuck with due to lack of funds. I'm looking for a colour for the walls - this colour is F&B charleston grey and it's terrible with the furniture. Not at all as it had seemed with the tester pot. I've tried out some darker colours but these two look rubbish too. I have a white fireplace and a black fire.

Can anybody suggest a good paint colour to go with my sofa and floor? I can make new curtains to suit anything. Many thanks in advance - I really am becoming quite desperate now.

Comments (45)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.