webuser_329966111

Final floor plan - what are your thoughts?

Sal89
5 years ago
Hi all! We have our final floor plan, literally few tiny tweaks such as a door etc are left.

The layout we have chosen will fit in for our family and entertainment. I have a separate dining room which will have double doors that I can open up and close off whenever I need. I have young children and expanding family and I thought that more “fancy dining area” wouldn’t last long if it was in open view at all times.

The living room to the rear (study part is an error) will hopefully be a more cosy snug area for times when we need to switch off in the evening.

The kitchen is where I need your thoughts. I would like a nice kitchen with an island and breakfast bar. As I won’t need a dining table in the kitchen I would like a sofa/seating area for the kids again while I’m in the kitchen so they can play etc. Can you give me your thoughts on layouts? How would you set it out? The door for the living room has not yet been decided so we can also play with that.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I just need to start visualising now so I can move on to the next step.

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.