soundsofthesuburbs

Are these Waterworks cabinets?

Is this Waterworks cabinetry?
Country Club - french tudor renovation featured in Traditional Home magazine · More Info

Comments (3)

• PRO
    Summer Thornton Design, Inc
    5 years ago

Hi Omoikane - Thank you for the question. We design & build custom millwork for all of our projects, including this one. It's not a brand name, but rather hand crafted by a master cabinet maker & blacksmith. If you decide you're looking for more in-depth help with your project, please let us know. Good luck!

- Summer

www.SummerThorntonDesign.com

John Storey Williamson, Real Estate Broker thanked Summer Thornton Design, Inc
  • PRO
    John Storey Williamson, Real Estate Broker
    Original Author
    5 years ago
    last modified: 5 years ago

Thank you for answering my question. I will definitely consider you. I'm in the Chicago area too.

• PRO
    Summer Thornton Design, Inc
    5 years ago

That's great to hear. We would be glad to help.

Feel free to send us more information about your project and we can have a call to discuss. We're a full service firm that does everything from full architectural plans down to accessorizing (and all the administration / back-end to get it done). Most often we're brought in for major renovations and we bring the design together in one cohesive package both architectural elements & furnishings/decoration.

Here's a link to our new project form which will help get the conversation started:

https://www.summerthorntondesign.com/inquiry/

Thanks again.

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.